2021 European Workshop Programme
The aim of the 2021 International Society for Respiratory Protection - European Section educational workshop series is to introduce attendees to the role of respiratory protection in response to a range of airborne hazards, the lessons learned from working in such hazardous environments and the technologies used and measures that may be taken to respond to such hazards.
Recordings and presentation of each webinar are being made available by the European Section as an educational service to the community. If you are not yet a member please consider joining the ISRP --> JOIN HERE
2021.15.04 FACE COVERINGS VS. RESPIRATORY PROTECTION DEVICES
- Professor David Crouch (Section Chair)
2. Respiratory Protection and Community Face Coverings –
3. Evaluating the effectiveness of face shields using a cough simulator
4. ISRP New Member Introduction –
5. Q&A Session – Ask the Expert
(C) 2021 International Society for Respiratory Protection. All Rights Reserved.