The Journal of the International Society for Respiratory Protection would like to thank Dr. Ziqing Zhuang for his many years of service at the Editor in Chief.
ISRP is a partner within the recently launched FACE-UP project (Factors Affecting Childhood Exposure to Particulates) that will run through 2025.
Our first face-to-face meeting for over three years will be held at the STEAM Museum in Swindon, United Kingdom on March 29th. The subject of the meeting will be Asbestos. The event is being supported by the British Occupational Hygiene Society (BOHS).
Fees for the meeting will be £50 for members and £75 for non-members. Corporate members can register more than 2 members at the member rate. We urge you to book as soon as you can for this event so that we can organise the catering. If there are any problems with the booking please contact the Secretary immediately at .
Here is the link for registration for the 24th November webinar on Welding: The Multi-hazard Process
For each of our online webinars, and to support membership networking and collaboration, we are looking for members to present a short 5-10 min introduction to their company, research or other R activity. These shorter ignite-type sessions will be embedded into the main educational webinar to help support membership awareness. Please contact the section chair or secretary, if interested or require further details.
The NIOSH NPPTL has updated the Counterfeit Respirators / Misrepresentation of NIOSH-Approval webpage with the following information concerning NIOSH ownership of respirator certification marks.
More Articles ...
- JISRP Vol. 38 No. 2 Published
- ISRP 2022 Announcement
- NIOSH Listing of masks conforming to the ASTM F3502-21 and NIOSH Requirements
- CSA Z94.4.1 Draft Posted for Public Review
- ASTM F3502 Face Covering Standard Approved
- Respirator Fit Capability ASTM F3407 Webinar on February 23
- WHWB February Teleconference
- BSI Community face coverings — Specification Open for Comment
- Respiratory exposure to volcanic ash
- WHWB October Teleconference on COVID-19 and Education