We are proud to announce that the 20th International Society for Respiratory Protection conference will be held at Pembroke College in Oxford, England. The purpose of the conference is to share the latest in respiratory protection research with the international community. The conference will include presentations, posters, and an exhibition. The conference offers a number of networking opportunities and serves as a platform for you to share your research, ideas, and products with experts in respiratory protection. Visit oxford.isrp.com for the latest updates and all the information you need about the Oxford conference.
As part of our partnership with IOHA we are happy to bring to you the Global Exposure Manager. Included in this month's issue is an update on ISRP's involvement at the IOHA board of directors meeting.
This latest issue of the IOHA newsletter, Global Exposure Manager, is now available on the IOHA website here: http://bit.ly/2KiClYf
Visit the main newsletter page at http://bit.ly/2ud7Mhd, for past issues and to sign up to receive the newsletter by email.
We are pleased to spotlight both our Wildland Fire Roundtable and a limited time discount program for our upcoming Denver conference.
More Articles ...
- Conference Spotlight | Healthcare Roundtable
- Conference Spotlight | Howard Keynote
- ISRP Board of Directors Meeting AIHce 2018
- HSE Call for TIL Data
- JISRP Volume 34 No. 2 Published
- JISRP Volume 35 No. 1 Published
- Another successful Americas Section Meeting
- Healthy Breathing Day 2017
- UPDATED: Europe Spring Seminar and AGM
- Notice of Asian section annual meeting 2016