About ISRP Japan
We have started as ISRP Japan section in 1985 first and then renamed as Asian section in 1993 to incorporate foreign members in Asian countries. Reflecting the establishment of Korean section in 2013 and of Great Chinese section in 2015, the role of Asian section has ended. We retrieved the name of Japan section in 2017 again, and continue to keep respiratory protection activities from now on.
Goal and Objective
- To promote research and investigation of technology on respiratory protection
- To deepen members’ knowledge on respiratory protection via collecting and exchanging information
Activity and Events
- Annual workshop
- Annual general meeting and commemorative lectures
- International conference; The 6th in Tokyo 1993, the 12th in Yokohama 2004 and the 18th in Yokohama 2016.
- Publication of Japan section’s journal “Kokyu Hogo” (written in Japanese)
- Management of Japanese homepage to release information