Virtual Technical Programme
Session topics include:
- Respiratory protection for COVID and healthcare (including management of waste generation)
- Wildland firefighting
- International standards for respiratory protection and face coverings
- First responder respiratory protective equipment
- New products and concepts
- Respiratory protection for underserved populations
- Respiratory protection science: Old problems needing new solutions
- Workshops on Use in confined spaces, radiological protection, and fit testing.
Authors are invited to submit abstracts for consideration by the technical committee by visiting https://isrp2022.exordo.com/
Guide for Authors
The deadline to submit abstracts is 28 February 2022. All abstracts should be submitted in English and be no longer than 500 words. Notifications for acceptance will be made on a rolling basis after submission is closed. The abstract should include the following sections and be relevant to the selected topic area(s).
All abstracts will be refereed, and the organizing committee reserves the right to reject submissions.
Deadline for submission: 28 Feb 2022
Notification of Acceptance: Rolling basis after submission closed.
Deadline for final presentation / paper submission: 29 April 2022