Korea Section Home
* The Korea Section of the International Society fof Respiratory Protection(ISRP) exists as the local organization for ISRPmembers living or working in Korea.
Membership is encouraged for individuals or corporatins with an interest in respiratory protection.
* The following is the resaerch gaps and activities of Korea section.
1. Research Gaps:
- Anthropometric Mask design for Korean Faces.
-Developing masks for Children.
- Design of the fit test panel for Korean.
- End of Service Life Indicators(ESLI) for canisters.
- Developing face shield and mask for health care workers.
-Developing devices for reducing pressure drop through canisters or filters.
-Developing filter media with less resistance
- Developing lighter PAPR
- Solving interference of using eyeglasses and Full-face mask