Workplace Health Without Borders (WHWB) continues its series of teleconferences on COVID-19 and Education.
ISRP 2020 Oxford Conference Postponed
The European Section of the International Society for Respiratory Protection regrets to announce that owing to the uncertainties around resumption of normal business after COVID-19, the Oxford conference will be delayed to 22nd September – 26th September 2024, and will be held as originally planned at Pembroke College, Oxford University, Oxford, United Kingdom.
The ISRP European Section
The outbreak caused by the virus named 'SARS-CoV-2" and the disease it causes named 'COVID-19' continues. This is an ongoing event and the situation will continue to evolve. To stay up to date, please consult your applicable local public health resources for up to date information on the virus. ISRP has been collecting resources and references provided by its members for the respiratory protection community. CDC has prepared a FAQ document about respirators and their use.
The latest issue of the JISRP is now published and available in full to members of ISRP!
More Articles ...
- JISRP Volume 35 No. 2 Published
- Global Exposure Manager - November 2018 Issue
- 2018 Hyatt Award
- 2018 Revoir Award
- Denver is a wrap!
- Conference Spotlight | Clayton and Kim Keynote
- Conference Spotlight | Howard Keynote
- Conference Spotlight | Healthcare Roundtable
- Conference Spotlight | Wildland Fire Roundtable and Registration Discount
- ISRP Board of Directors Meeting AIHce 2018